Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moka Only- Carrots and Eggs (2008)


I'm sure most of the people that browse this blog haven't heard of Moka Only; he's a former Swollen Members crew member and has a huge solo catalog, as well as numerous collaborative efforts that include albums with Def 3, Prevail & Abstract Rude, Jeff Spec,Bootie Brown from The Pharcyde, and more. Be Sure to check the sample, because I HIGHLY recommend copping this album.
Moka Only- Carrots and Eggs
01. Carrottro
02. Grown Man Troubles
03. Hardly Say (Feat. Bootie Brown)
04. Felt Before
05. On And On Citizen
06. Eneff (Feat. Ishkan)
07. The Door
08. Colours Don't Run
09. Magazines
10. Starfish
11. Silver Lines
12. Insular
13. The New Era B-Boy Pockets (Feat. Sadat X)
14. Fer Sure
15. I Mean Biznizz
16. Clapsnare
17. Obsolete Creature
18. I'm Hot
19. Salt
20. Tit 4 A Tat
21. Communicate
22. Put My Work In
23. Stay
Sample

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wzuvqgwomud

No comments:

Post a Comment